Thursday, September 1, 2011

Clothspins to hang clothes?? Naaaahh!

We moved into our new house a few months ago, and although my life is completely boring, what, with 3 kids and all, I haven't been able to work on painting any rooms, or even getting decor up. So, I decided that this weekend, I will start with my daughters room!

Her room was shabby chic before, and I think I'll go ahead and re-create her old room, with some added bonuses. I made these adorable clothspins to use to hang up photos of my cutie Sophia on a twine line. Not to brag, but they are kind of awesome!

It was a fun little project I got to work on with my sister in law who is leaving for Seattle U in 10 days. Sarah, every time you look at your clothspins, you can think of me ;)

xoxo,
Sher


No comments:

Post a Comment