Friday, September 30, 2011

Barbarita

Wow! Slacker much?!? I just realized that I never blogged my cousins maternity session from back in JULY!

Barb is married to my cousin Ben, and is one of my favorite people. She's funny (especially when she's mad), passionate, beautiful, a fantastic mom, an even better wife, and she has an amazing heart. She drove up from Phoenix so that I could do her maternity shoot. She knew that I wanted to be a part of her journey with baby #2. We did it early in the morning, it was 100 degrees outside, and she was a trooper the whole time! Totally worth it, don't ya think?... the pics are AMAZEBALLS!

By the way, since the session, Barb had her second boy, Beau, who is absolutely darling! I can't wait til Thanksgiving when I can actually cuddle him!!

xoxo,
Sher






1 comment: